Monday, June 17, 2013

Operasi NMK!

Over the weekends, I had the sweetest surprise of my life!
My uni-batch girlfriends threw the best bachelorette party for me. So sweet lah. 
Sayang korang semua. 

Somehow, I knew my bachelorette party was coming cause they were acting weird, saying the guys can't be there lah, all-girl party lah. But, it was still a HUGE surprise and an adventrure! Ala-ala Amazing Race/ Zoom Thailand/ cerita 'Up'. Annually, we would have our chalet at Costa Sands Downtown East. So, ok lah. I was there where I met one of them and she surprised me with a video they made saying, "Nisa! We are not going to have our chalet, but you are going on a mission. OPERASI NISA MAU KAHWIN!" Alamak, cute lah  you all. Hearts hearts!


So began the quest, kene kidnap lah seh. Was blindfolded and brought into a taxi to a "mystery location". Ah pek terlepas cakap dah. "Taxi stand 313 ar?". Lol. But, what are we doing in Somerset?! Hotel in Somerset? Hotel ape seh?

Upon arrival, I had my blind fold taken off and so it began. Received mission instructions on Whatsapp. Ai, tengoklah rakan-rakan guru Melayuku. Molek sungguh bahasanya. HAHA.

 Misi 1: Alah Emak Kahwinkan Aku

Oh gosh. Had to wear the veil and sash the whole day. The horror! We are in town. Paiseh paiseh!

Misi 2: Sekumtum Mawar Merah

Susah pe! So hard to give out the roses. People thought I was selling it to them. Nak kasi lah! But, it was fun though. They were beaming and congratulating me, exclaiming how cute the gesture was. A good way to start the mission. :)

Misi 3: Jauh perjalanan, luas pemandangan.
Misi 4: Putera Gemilang

So, whats a bachelorette party without a bit of cheeky fun. Tunang I confirm marah nye. Tapi amik gambar je k B, takde ape-ape. I sayang u! The girls were excited looking at the guy I manage to catch on the bridge. Muscle terkeluar-keluar. LOL. 

Misi 5: Seram Sejuk

Baik hati juga kawan-kawan aku ni. It was a HOT day. Thank god they allowed me the pitstop. Coconut ice-cream, not a fan though. Sengaje kan korang. 

Misi 6: Isteri Mithali

Smart ah you all. Its our chalet food. Grocery shopping feeling-feeling housewife lah gitu.

Misi 7: Surat Cinta

YEAY!! Studio M! I was super duper excited lah. So often I've seen people checking-in and posting pics of the hotel. Finally, we were there. This was going to be the best staycation ever!

Misi 8: Menjunjung Adat

Menguji kepakaran cikgu Melayu/ bakal pengantin. Stress lah. And yeay! 8 missions for 8 years of my relationship with the fiance. Touching. Finally, the door to our room opened and it was awesome! They decorated the place with balloons and streamers in my favourite colours- red and black. Glass shots and wine glasses, corset-shaped cookies, lingerie; all completed the bachelorette partayyyy!


Truly, the best gift a girl can get, is the gift of having wonderful girlfriends. 6 years of friendship and more years to come. So much love for these girls, Faezah, Sarah, 'Ain and Shafizah. Best staycation ever!



4 comments:

  1. So very nice of them! :) If I have to wear that veil thing and sash and walk around town I'll be very embarrass also! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Omg. HAHA.
      But yar, very sweet of them. :))

      Delete
  2. wow! i was laughing aloud reading your post...super fun!! hahahaha!! congratz love!

    ReplyDelete