Monday, February 4, 2013

My Fairytale

It started out like any other day. We met up to go for a date. But it was extra-coated of sweetness that day. 
He came over and appeared in front of my lift with a bouquet of roses, food from Delifrance and it turned out to be a car date!


And our date destination was... SENTOSA! Favourite spot. It was raining but that didn't dampen our spirits one bit.
We had a special picnic. He set up the table and that was definitely one pure sweetness.
Then came presents (!!) Omg! Exciting. We were celebrating our 7th year anniversary so there were 7 presents. Guy Laroche notepad, Wicked tickets, a photo album of us from past till currently. By this moment, me being the emotional wreck, has started tearing up and couldnt believe how sweet it all was. 
Then came the ultimate present that made me cry my eyes out! I swear. It came unexpected and I was taken by surprise. It was the best present ever. A jigsaw puzzle with a message on it. I couldn't believe how much trouble to put together such a wonderful surprise. A fairytale come through indeed. 
His proposal speech that will be forever etched in my memory;
"These past 7 years have been the best years of my life, and if you allow me, I will dedicate my life to making you feel the same way.. I love you." :')

In my teary-eyed state and laughters, I said, YES! Yes to the man that I want to spend with for the rest of my life. I'm so thankful to have met such an angel who stood by me through it all. On 13 March 12, the day you proposed, I promise, for the rest of my life, I am faithfully yours. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment