Sunday, October 6, 2013

Down Under

Down Under? Not Australia. HAHA. But going Brazilian, Brazilian Waxing.
Disclaimer: Nothing cringe/graphic-worthy. Just a take on my experience. 


Muahaha. It was an INTERESTING experience. I've been thinking on how should I post this, and I figured this hush hush topic is worth sharing. My first time. Something I've been wanting to try and what a better time before the wedding. Hehehe. Suker eh dier. 

So, I was waiting for any deals on deal.com coz if you walk in any shops, you would find that it cost at least 50 bucks? GASP. Mahal nah bende ni. Ape citer kan mahal sangat. Yeaps, you can get loads of cheaper ones on deal sites.


Grabbed this one. 15 bucks! Cheap cheap. A small spa, IBeauty, mainly ran by Malaysian and China female beauticians. My initial thoughts when I stepped into the shop after setting an appointment was, "Why am I doing this again?! Scary? Awkward? Confirm pain! OH NO!!" So, the session began. I was beyond nervous and alamak, awkward kapeeeee. Making small talks with the beautician. A China one, speaking English was a bit impossibru. Thank god she covered my eyes with a small towel. How else would I look at her while she's... busy down there. HEH.


Anyways, brace yourself if you were to give it a try. SAKIT NAK MAMPOS LAH. Things we girls do for beauty. Crazy, I know. Tsk. Basically, she uses hot wax and then stick a strip and one-two-three, RIP IT! Minta ampun please. So painful until you will terduduk one when she's stripping the wax or more like ripping it off. Excrucuating. Felt worse after each strip. I would say around 6-8 strips in total were sacrificied in the war zone down under. HAHA.


The session lasted about half an hour. Not too long. THANK GOD. When it was over, I was expecting to be presented a medal or a congratulations!-you-didnt-die certificate. LOL. I survived! And as the beautician said, "important for us girls not just to have a pretty face, but must be pretty THERE too." MUAHAHAHA.

8 comments:

  1. Macam scary je. I da la penakut. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my.. you are so brave! I time nak kawin, gi wax ketiak je airmate bole meleleh. sampai the beautician ketawekan. heepp!!

    but im really eager to try. but takot!! and you mention 6-8 strips? i think I die at the 2nd already ahhaha! wax ketiak je, the after touch feel is so... macam ketiak baby. apekan pula di down under. heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I know right. The beautician pun tau ni 1st time. Muka takut macam nampak hantu agaknya. Hahaha.

      Delete
  3. Babe, try going frangipani wax parlour next! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo. Yes, ok. Thanks for the recommendation! Open to going again. Hehe. :)

      Delete
  4. oooh boy.. ive been procrastinating for some time now. takuttttt! but after reading ur post ni mcm kasi i semangat lor. just called Strip for my virgin brazilian session.. *fingers, toes & knees crossed* (eyes crossed too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my..now you make me want to do it too. anyway, roughly how long will it last eh? did you go again nearing to your wedding now?

    ReplyDelete