Thursday, October 24, 2013

You make me say, I DO

It's 11.48pm now and actually I'm really sleepy but heck man. School's out yo! No more whiny kids, no more lesson planning and endless of homeworks to mark. BLISS. YEAY.

Finally, the fiance and I can finally give our fullest attention to the wedding preps. So, manage to borrow bedding set for the wedding from my best friend, Diyanah aka my MOH, maid-of-honour. Our folks were against it initially coz ya lah, beli sendiri punya. Hari raya boleh pakai lah. Aiya, no need lah. How do you sleep on something so shimmery, glittery with sequins? Heh?! Nak golek-golek pun tak boleh kan. Anyways, the one that I borrowed is ah-may-zengggg! I would say the best friend definitely has good taste with things. Can always trust her judgements.


Other than that, I too have jumped the bandwagon on getting Avalon Thickening  shampoo and conditioner thanks to all BTBs recommendation. #masalahrambutpompantudung


So, what more to kick start the holidays by meeting my dearest NIE babes; them who threw the best bachelorette party. It was one of their birthdays. Ate at Orange Lantern at Killeney Road. Vietnamese food. Hmm.. the food kinda meh. Doesn't seem to taste like the ones we had at Vietnam itself. Not my bowl of pho (cup of tea. hoho).



Oh yes, these are my travelling buddies as well. Sadly, that had to be put on hold due to wedding financials. Sobs! I took the opportunity to make them something as an appreciation gift and also finally give them my wedding card. Got the idea of doing a pop-up message ala-ala proposal from the net and tadaa, a Bridemaid Proposal Gift. Turned out awesome possum lah guys! 3 hari, 3 malam buat ni okehhhh. Kerja keras tau! Till even the brother requested for 1 pop-up message to be given to his "future" girlfriend. (Note: Non-existent at this moment. LOL)



Alhamdullillah! They loved it! Screaming, laughing, squealing. "Will you be my bridesmaid?" You girls will surely make me say, I DO. :)

2 comments:

  1. What the odds babe! Ain is my cousin! Hehehe. Nway, agreed about the cadar. I would also rather rent sebab you're so right about the golek2 part. Hahaha. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! She did mention her cousin is getting married end of the year too. So, its you! :)

      Delete