Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cake Mania

Its 17 days to the wedding and I just, I repeat, I JUST ordered my wedding cake. 
OMG. I pray all turns well. So the best friend, Diyanah, ordered it from Nur Three Creations. She said I was able to have whatever cake design I want. Why never tell me sooner?! Could have Googled or berangan about it more. HAH. Never mind. Breathe. There is still time. Hoping there was still 100s of days to the wedding. Denial tahap maksima.

So I had a vision in mind. Cheh. Step David Tuttera- Brides have some visions but he will do some re-vision. I knew I wanted a 2-tiered white cake with lace details and cascading flowers.. or butterflies? Whichever way, something cascading down lah. Kalau waterfall nak? Siap dengan pine trees and canoe lagi. Muahaha.


Anywayssss, get ready for some cake mania!







Look at all the gorgeous cakes and flowers! To die for right. Wow. I love the last one with the crazy ass amount of flowers! Maha penuh lah Cik Kak oi. Suker sekali! But I think it will also make my "penuh" wallet even emptier than it already is. Le sigh.

So with the help and suggestions from the best friend, my choice is
.
.
.
.
.
.

A combination of these 2 lovely cakes!


Going to have the floral arangement and lace details like the left one. But with the black trimmings and type/colour of flowers like on the right. Rose is not my thang yo. So instead, red and white peonies! CANTIK SEKALI PLEASE! Tanak makan boleh? Simpan forever, cantik sangat. 

Well, hold your horses girl. It's in the picture only. Hope the real one turns out even better than this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment