Monday, May 20, 2013

150 Mins!

150 mins! Per week! What is this?
The amount of exercise one needs to maintain a healthy living as recommended by Team Singapore. Supper semangat, I know. So, today at work/ school (teacher-forever-conflicted-with-saying-going-to-work-or-school. BOTH right.), Team Singapore came and had a mini talkshow with the kids.

Macam patriotic nah pula gambar ini. Bagus lah. GO TEAM SG!

Amongst the things they talked about was how much they trained. For normal human beings like us, 150 mins is recommended. (They are super beings, I tell you. Marathon runner training= 100km/wk. OMG.)

That brings me to the amount of dieting/exercising/ ikat perut/ pantang-this, pantang-that as bride and groom to be. I've always been weight-conscious. But, as I grow older, it has shifted to a more fitter and healthier cause, which is a good thing. The fiance and I are always encouraging each other to keep fit. Him and his weights/ push-ups/ pull-ups (abang-abang body lah kan.) Me and my gym classes.

This is DEFINITELY us! :)

Initially, I was much into running only- marathons. Now, gyming and such. A member of Amore Fitness. Mad love for this gym. And recently, I've joined Groove, Dance School. This one ar, ahem ahem, for more interesting/intimate dance classes.
j


So far, I have attended one class. Ok lah. Fun.
Some sexy love is on the way. *kening naik-naik* :PP

No comments:

Post a Comment