Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lights, camera, ACTION!


Isnt this insanely adorable? :)
The fiance got it for me all the way from California. Order online lah. Cute gila kan! He came over last night before I went for a jog (And I thought I didn't want to go. Tired. Forced to since he surprised me at my void deck after I told him I might be going jogging. Padan muka.) So, yes, my "Cik Tudung Merah" as my mum said. My mother the super Melayu lah can.

Anyways, my hp rang and it was from FLIPSIDE. Hurray! Finally, a vendor calls after some time. It has been a while. The last time we met them was probably last year Dec?


Flipside Stories. My videographer. Called to fix a 2nd appointment date. Excited much. At that moment after, called the fiance to tell the details of our next appointment end June/ early July.
To bring along:
- Photos of dating/ engagement years
- Songlist
-Wedding details
-50% of currently balance as 2nd payment
- original receipt

Still discussing and soon finalising our songlist. Still contemplating on our main trailer song. But roughly, here's our picks.


A combination of the fiance's and my picks. Really wonder how they are going to gel all the songs together. Interesting right. Lights, camera, ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment