Sunday, May 26, 2013

Feeling The Scare


Time moving way too fast! Time check: 5 months 27 days more. Starting to feel the heat and scare. Am I ready? Have I booked everything? What else have I not done? I think this whole wedding fiasco is madness! Years of planning all for that 2 days. I'm already super-duper organised with having a wedding file filled with my budgeting, payment tracker and what nots yet I still feel like a complete MESSI dah menggila and stress lah you! Sumpah, tak bedek. STRESS. 

Friends and family are asking what they can do to help. Truth be told, as my mum said it, "everything is settled for you nowadays. Mana ada rewang-rewang lagi." I would love and appreciate all the help but really, what is there to rewang these days other than pack the wedding favours into individual bags and make bunga rampai? Kinda lose the sense of community feeling in this age. 

The fiance and I looked back at our bookings, more or less, the major ticket items are booked/ done, except for
1) register our marriage at ROMM
2) block-booking
3) collect all our wedding favours
4)  make our wedding cards
5) buy dulang items
6) DIY my dulangs

*Sidenote: I think the fiance and I are spending way too much for this wedding already. Its always tambah ni, tambah tu. Never cut down here or there. Banyak nah duit aku?!

Anyway, today the fiance and I settled a rough itinerary for our big day. Really feels like I'm the main floor manager for a school performance. Coordination, participants involved, timings; what a whirlwind.


The horror! 
Baru rough planning dah sampai 3 page?! Banyak susah lah show ni. Takutnyer. Dear God, let everything run smoothly in the best conditions. May You bless us on this very special occasion that is filled with love and grace from You. Insyaallah, Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment