Monday, May 13, 2013

Together Since 2005


19 April 2013. *sappy entry alert*
Abit overdued. Marks our 8th year of being together. Never have I felt so blessed and loved. And soon, in November, we are to be married. :') So much ups and downs, but one thing for sure, I will never trade the lifetime experience for anyone else. 

Celebrated our anniversary at MBS. I'm always amazed by the gifts he has for me. Always manage to tug on  my heartstrings and create tears in my eyes by how sweet they are; the sweetest couple tee ever, my favourite Doraemon and a lifetime scrapook- Our Adventure Book, based on Pixar's, 'Up'. Lovely movie; makes you cry within the first 10 mins. (Yar, coming from a cengeng girl who cries at everything according to him. Hmmph!)


Sat down to do our Adventure Book together. Definitely, a therapeutic experience! Really sweet seeing him piecing it together. Love the fact that he knows I love this scrapbooking thing and he got it for us.


'Up' version of the book. Cute stuff.
<br>

And this is OUR version! Going to fill it with loads of pictures of new lifetime adventures together. Definitely can't wait. 


2013, a sweet, surreal year for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment